Our forums were created with our Facebook followers in mind; to collaborate!
We believe the the forums provide a safe space to lead discussions and keep them on topic.
You’re all invited to be a voice by participating with creating topics and replying in discussions. Moderators are available to assist you when needed.
TO GET STARTED, we ask that everyone adhere to our Community Guidelines under “Community Announcements”.
[Sticky] Community Guidelines and House Rules
Community Guidelines are a critical part of managing an online community. 😊 😊
Setting expectations and healthy boundaries are essential so people know what behavior is expected on our forums.
Welcome to the Palm Beach Community forum! This is a safe space to events, things to do, networking, services, and just plain and ole small talk.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
Each user is responsible for how information is accessed here in the forum. Sharing communications, documents, files, images that violates someone's rights, religious, political and/or personal beliefs will immediately be removed from the forum. These kinds of behaviors will not be tolerated period.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
Any one who is in violation of our community guidelines will be immediately banned and/or deleted from our system. All of your data will be deleted. This includes images, forum posts and business listing[s].
Moderators are always available for assistance.